We combine an understanding of the retirement planning needs facing those approaching retirement with specific strategies designed to address those needs.
Issues We Address
- How much should I be saving to retire comfortably?
- Am I on track to retire at the age I'd like to?
- Am I using the right retirement investment vehicles for my situation?
- How much should I plan to withdraw each year when I do retire?
- Will my employer-sponsored plan and Social Security benefits be enough to support my needs in retirement?
- Do I have the appropriate life, disability and long-term care insurance coverage?
- Retirement income planning/withdrawal strategies
- Roth IRA conversions
- Catch-up contributions
- Annuities, life insurance and long-term care insurance
- Distribution rules after age 55
- Substantially equal payments (72(t) election)
- Social Security benefit distribution planning
Investors should consult a tax professional for advice about their specific tax situations